Welcome to the first Network Log of 2020! In Network Logs we cover the progress of what is happening on our Server and the Development of it. We’ve been working towards the release of the Server and we’ve collated a list of updates in our sectors.
- A little while ago we have released information about Staff Applications that you can read more about here. We have more information coming out about this over the coming weeks, so stay tuned.
- Some of our Staff are working together to create applications and to form a Builder team to help us build various things for our Network, on for show when you log in!
Promotions & Demotions
- J0bzers has been promoted to Junior Developer to help out and learn in some aspects.
- Updated the RLCraft Server to the latest pack version.
- Started working on and implementing the Server and will be opening it for a public beta test some time soon.
- We have recently tested our new Events Server (internally and externally). We are looking to hosting more events while we are still working on the Server.
- Working on the completion of the Server Resource Pack (majority is just changing the music tracks in the game).
- The Servers Advancement Pack has been completed!
- Pushing to work on the completion and the implementation of the Structures. We’ve ran into some issues with the plugin that we’re using and have contacted the plugin developer in seeing if our issues can be resolved.
- Over the past couple of weeks we have been working on cleaning up and adding some things to our code. We are splitting up the main zander plugin into sectors this will include (zander (which will be a Bungee-based plugin), zander-web (our web-based side), and zander-hub (which will control hub based things)) we are looking in to double checking that everything works and will be doing internal and external beta testing before release.
- We will be working on our own custom data pack which will allow some new crafting recipes and also some new game mechanics will be introduced to the SMP Server.
- We are looking for your suggestions for what to add to our Survival Server for when we open the Network! You can comment your own suggestions and see our thread here.
- Implemented an Events page onto the Website where you can check when community events are going to happen.
- Working on developing tools to advertise Content Creators streams and videos to our website.
If you would like to continue to see how we are going, keep an eye on this subforum or in the #updates channel in our discord.
If you have spare time on your hands and want to learn and have experience in coding for an Open Source project, join the development team! You can see more information about it here.