Network Logs cover the progress of what is happening on our Server and the Development of it. We’ve collated a list of updates in our sectors, so let’s sit down and take a look.
1 Year Anniversary Event!
We are hosting an event to celebrate our 1 year anniversary on the Crafting For Christ Network. It will be on the 23rd of May @ 10:00 am AEST at play.craftingforchrist.net on the Events Server. We are so keen to see you all there!
Survival Server Release
We released our Survival Server on our network a while ago over the Easter weekend. We had a total of 50 people log in and play on our new Survival Server. We are so keen to see the server at where it is now because by next month we would have been working on the server project for about a year.
This server is a long time in the making and we are so happy to see where it is at now.
A massive thank you to the Build Team for the Survival Server spawn and they currently doing a great job working on the Hub as our current hub is a placeholder. We love and appreciate their work and look forward to what's in store build wise in the future.
Since the release of the Network and the Survival Server, we have had a total of 219 unique logins to our Servers.
Every month one of our Content Creators @J0bzers will be putting together a little video showcasing your bases and builds across the Survival Server.
Here is the first video from April: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56zDCyZ0ej0
If you may or may not have seen, @Lego_archer_elf has put together a datapack to change the game! To look at all of the changes that we’ve got, jump over to the wiki on our data pack repo: http://go.craftingforchrist.net/SMPDatapackWiki
We had a Staff Meeting where all of the Senior Staff came together and discussed multiple topics around the Server and planning things. We threw around ideas, planned and have now released the ranks for the Network!
Check out https://craftingforchrist.net/ranks to see the perks for our ranks but here is a small summary:
Iron :: $1 (monthly)
Gold :: $25 (permanently) or $5 (monthly)
Diamond :: $50 (permanently) or $10 (monthly)
If you’re wanting to support us, you can do so by buying a rank and getting the cool perks that we have to offer.
Promotions & Demotions
- @Camemes has been promoted to Administrator.
- @J0bzers has been promoted to Staff.
- scoutchorton stepped down from Junior Developer.
- crimsonfox has been promoted to Builder.
- CrazyKitKat has been promoted to Junior Staff.
- Frelancer has been promoted to Junior Staff.
- @Lego_archer_elf has been promoted to Developer.
- CrazyKitKat passed the trial and was promoted to Staff.
- philbobaggin1 has been promoted to Builder.
- crimsonfox stepped down from Builder.
- Since our last log, we tested our new Events Server (internally and externally). We are looking to host more events.
- @shadowolfyt has been working on the completion of the Server Resource Pack that will be operational in our Hub (majority is just changing the music tracks in the game).
- @shadowolfyt has been pushing to work on the completion and the implementation of the Structures Pack in our Survival Server. There were some issues on the plugin developers end which means we cannot implement them at this point in time. We are currently seeking to resolve these issues and we are beta testing and testing to get these structures implemented into our world for all of you to find and explore.
- @shadowolfyt has been wrapping up the rewrite of the Server code. The zander network plugin (which will be a Bungee-based plugin), zander-web (our web-based side), and zander-hub (which will control hub-based things)).
- @Lego_archer_elf has finished working on our custom data pack which will allow some new crafting recipes and also some new game mechanics introduced to the Survival server.
- @shadowolfyt is currently working on developing a network-wide report system for you to easily report users to our Staff Team.
- Help us grow our Servers by voting for us on Minecraft Server lists. Go to https://craftingforchrist.net/vote and help us out by voting every now and then. There is a Top Voters section of the page where it ranks everyone who votes over the last 30 days, we are looking into what we can reward the Top Voter.
- Livestreaming Content Creators streams are now displayed publicly on our Live page on the website https://craftingforchrist.net/live.
If you want to be informed of what we’re up to keep an eye on this subforum or in the #announcements channel in our Discord.
If you have spare time on your hands and want to learn and have experience in coding for an Open Source project, join the development team! You can see more information about it here.