Network Logs cover the progress of what is happening on our Server and the Development of it. We’ve collated a list of updates in our sectors, so let’s sit down and take a look.
If you want to be informed of what we’re up to keep an eye on this subforum or in the #announcements channel in our Discord.
Happy Birthday to Us!
On this day 1 year ago we launched the Crafting For Christ Network. Although at the time we were really an RLCraft Server, then a Revelation Server we topped it all off by becoming a network when we launched our Survival Server on play.craftingforchrist.net.
We have come a long way and we have you to thank for sticking with us and choosing Crafting For Christ to game on!
We are especially thankful for our Staff Team! We love our Staff Team and all that they do. Whenever you see them online, say thanks for all of the great work that they’ve contributed to Crafting For Christ.
Here here to more years of gaming on Crafting For Christ!
The New Network Hub
We have just released a brand new Network Hub. Thanks to the wonderful Build team for designing and building this! Have a look around and see the wonderful things that have been made! Have fun seeing if you can complete the parkour or seeing some hidden things in the Hub.
The Economy Update
This is the update that you’ve all been waiting for. You have been asking to open the shopping district and release shops and this is happening and is live NOW!
Here is what is being implemented into the economy update.
- Our currency is Diamonds and uses a 1 to 1 ratio between items and economy. To be able to use the currency system you need to sell Diamonds to populate your account. To do this just use /sell hand or /sell. In addition to this, you may not want your diamonds to sit in your balance and would like to exchange them, in that case you’ll need to look for the red tent in the marketplace in the Survival spawn to exchange balance for Diamonds. More information can be on the economy in general here: https://guides.craftingforchrist.net/survival/introduction-to-currency
- You can now check your balance using /bal or /balance and you can check who has the biggest balance across the Survival server using /baltop or /balancetop.
- The next addition to this update is the use of chests being used to facilitate player shops. Here are some links on how to create and use a chest shop.
How To Create a Player Chest Shop: https://guides.craftingforchrist.net/survival/how-to-create-a-player-chest-shop
How to Use a Player Chest Shop: https://guides.craftingforchrist.net/survival/how-to-create-a-player-chest-shop
- The shopping district bound areas have now been dropped, you can now reserve areas to claim and create shops.
- Lastly, you can now buy claim blocks using your balance to claim more land! Simply use the command /buyclaim or /buyclaimblocks followed by the amount of claim blocks you would like to purchase.
- We have Staff Applications currently open, want to help out on the Network, apply here: https://craftingforchrist.net/apply/juniorstaff
- If you have spare time on your hands and want to learn and have experience in coding for an Open Source project, join the development team! You can see more information about it here.
Check out https://craftingforchrist.net/ranks to see the perks for our ranks but here is a small summary:
Iron :: $1 (monthly)
Gold :: $25 (permanently) or $5 (monthly)
Diamond :: $50 (permanently) or $10 (monthly)
If you’re wanting to support us, you can do so by buying a rank and getting the cool perks that we have to offer.
- @shadowolfyt has been pushing to work on the completion and the implementation of the Structures Pack in our Survival Server. There were some issues on the plugin developers end which means we cannot implement them at this point in time. We are currently seeking to resolve these issues and we are beta testing and testing to get these structures implemented into our world for all of you to find and explore.
- @shadowolfyt has been wrapping up the rewrite of the Server code. The zander network plugin (which will be a Bungee-based plugin), zander-web (our web-based side), and zander-hub (which will control hub-based things)).
- @shadowolfyt is currently working on developing a Network-Wide report system for you to easily report users to our Staff Team.
- Help us grow our Servers by voting for us on Minecraft Server lists. Go to https://craftingforchrist.net/vote and help us out by voting every now and then. There is a Top Voters section of the page where it ranks everyone who votes over the last 30 days. We are looking to drop the perks of Top Voter at the end of the month. Although you got to get passed SuperSilly12356’s 111 votes!