We just want to provide a quick update that we have changed how our logs will work. For starters, we’ve changed the name to “Network Log” since the Developer Log is a little small and short to be released sometimes. In addition to this we will release news on things such as Rules updates and backend Server updates.
But.. welcome 1st Network Log. We’ve been working towards the release of the server and we’ve collated a list of updates in our sectors
- Rules: Added D. Discord Guidelines D.5. “DDOS threats will not be tolerated since this is treated as a Discord ToS violation.”
- Content Creator: Added the Content Creator requirements.
- Started working on Staff Applications and developing a training system for use of Moderation on our platforms.
- Working on the completion of the Server Resource Pack (majority is just changing the music tracks in the game).
- Working on the completion of the Server Advancement Pack.
- Working on the completion and the implementation of the Structures.
- Working on the application process and the accept and deny system to make it easy for staff to accept and deny game applications.
- Finished working on Content Creator application system.
If you would like to continue to see how we are going, keep an eye on this subforum or in the #updates channel in our discord.
If you have spare time on your hands and want to learn and have experience in coding for an Open Source project, join the development team! You can see more information about it here.