Welcome back to the Network Log, where we cover the progress of what is happening on our Server and the Development of it. We’ve been working towards the release of the Server and we’ve collated a list of updates in our sectors.
- We have released information about Staff Applications that you can read more about here.
- We are revamping Social Media applications, since we are wanting to grow a team that will help us out in advertising our Server to our social media platforms.
Promotions & Demotions
- MaxCrypto promoted to Developer to help oversee Server Development.
- _Ayz has been demoted from Junior Developer.
- Toast With The Most has been demoted from Social Media.
- Working on the completion of the Server Resource Pack (majority is just changing the music tracks in the game).
- Pushing for the completion of our Servers Advancement Pack. We currently have 58/63 advancements completed, still estimating a date in which this development project will be finished.
- Pushing to work on the completion and the implementation of the Structures. We’ve ran into some issues with the plugin that we’re using and have contacted the plugin developer in seeing if our issues can be resolved.
- Doing a check over of all of the code server wise and double checking and triple checking the code before release.
- Fixed an issue with our RLCraft Server with continuous crashing and lag.
- We have shut down our Building Contest Server and can no longer be accessed, we are currently working on porting over our selected builds to the Structure Generator.
- Updated the temporary website that is currently on http://craftingforchrist.net/ with some word change issues and broken links.
- Added Social Media applications to the Apply page on the Server not temporary website.
- Added Junior Staff applications to the Apply page on the Server not temporary website.
- Implemented a enable/disable method for all applications.
- Took temporary website site offline and bought new site online.
- Implemented SSL on the new site.
If you would like to continue to see how we are going, keep an eye on this subforum or in the #updates channel in our discord.
If you have spare time on your hands and want to learn and have experience in coding for an Open Source project, join the development team! You can see more information about it here.